Friday, February 10, 2012

30 Weeks!!

Missed a week...my bad.  
We've been busy little beavers at the Coble house trying to wrap up some projects.  Expect another post in the next day or two near future to show what we've been up to.  I have declared however that we are taking a break from house projects for a bit!  I'm reaching a breaking point...or maybe I'm reaching my nesting point.  I can't stand living in disarray anymore and want to get our house in order!  I like to be prepared, and right now...I don't feel prepared. 
 I have an exciting weekend ahead of me!  My mom is scheduled to arrive on a 1:30 flight from NJ and I'm pretty sure we'll immediately go shopping.  It's what we do best.  We'll need to be home by 4 however because the crib is being delivered today!!!  I'm very excited about this!  Then tomorrow the fun continues since my wonderful friend Jenn is hosting a baby shower for me.  It will be nice to see lots of Bryan's family members that we don't see often enough and celebrate Baby Coble for a little bit!

Ok, here's where we're at this week.  Unfortunately it's not the best of updates.


Stats of the Week 
Size of baby:  15.7 inches long and almost 3lbs!!  Again it says like a head of cabbage, I'm assuming this is an American cabbage this time around.  

What I miss:  The rest of my wardrobe I haven't touched in months

Best Moment this week: Let's see if I can turn a negative into a positive here...an unexpected trip to the doctor yesterday confirmed the baby appears to be head down already!!  Typically this would be a good thing, however it's head is now pressed on my sciatic nerve.  I won't bore you with all the details, but I'm in pain.  A lot of pain.  In the past week I have been to a massage therapist, a chiropractor and then my regular OB doctor.  Unfortunately there is no quick fix, but I'm going to continue with the chiropractor and my doctor armed me with some exercises and different things to try to get the baby to move.  (The massage therapist felt wonderful...but unfortunately will not do the trick.  Darn!)  All I can do at this point is hope the baby changes position soon...and keep moving v e r y s l o w l y.

What baby likes AKA cravings:Blue box kraft mac n cheese.  I asked Bryan to pick up a box at the grocery store the other night and he came home with 4 boxes.  I looked at him funny and asked why he got so many and his response was "I'm not sure if you realize this, but you have been asking for kraft mac n cheese rather often.  I figured I would save us a few trip to the grocery store and pick up more than one box this time."  Haha...whoops! 

Movement:  Clearly not enough...lots of arm swinging and leg kicking, but I need baby to move it's whole body!!! 

Sleep:  Not too good at all lately.  It's very difficult to get comfortable and getting in and out of bed with the nerve pain is close to impossible.  I'm probably waking up at least every other if not every hour.  The bags are starting to form under my eyes.  I guess I should get used to this. 

Looking Forward to: My baby shower this weekend and getting to spend some time with friends and family!

Picture: This photo is not flattering in the least, but at least you can clearly see how sleep deprived I look...AKA I look like shit.  Please...no judging.  It's been a long week.  At least I gave you a photo.  


No comments:

Post a Comment