Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Next Project!

I'm just going to say it...my next project will be my office!!

I feel like maybe if I put it in writing it will finally force myself to take care of that disaster awaiting me...and maybe you, my friends, will bug me enough asking if it's done that I'll feel peer pressure to complete it!

The room is our 3rd tiny bedroom.  It's used for a number of things...except a bedroom.  
Here's a few examples:

1. Storage
2. Grey dogs crate room
3. Storage
4. The microwave room
5. Linen Storage
6. My Closet
7. Storage
8. The Office

You get the point right?  I don't even have a picture of this room because I have convinced myself it doesn't exist for the past year, but it's time to face the music.  It needs a makeover...and I need an office!

Let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment