Friday, March 16, 2012

35 Weeks

Things have gotten interesting the last two days.  I had an appointment with my Dr. Wednesday and upon listening to the heart beat he blurted out "Well, sounds like a boy!"  He then looked at my chart and realized we're not finding out the sex and quickly said "Eh, I'm right 50% of the time."  Sooo, I guess the question is did my Dr. just reveal what we're having or does he just like to try his hand at guessing the sex of the baby...we'll know in a few weeks. 
Another wonderful thing is that the weather has been BEAUTIFUL and has even got up into the 80's the last two days!!  I was so excited to wear a comfy skirt and put some flip flops on...and then I looked down and saw my feet!  Holy Hell, let the swelling begin!  It's no joke!  And the thing is, not only do your feet swell, but so do your calves, and it's not comfortable, even in flippy flops!  So I bought 10lbs of lemons at the store yesterday and I'm hoping a little lemon water daily will help ease the puffiness!  I think it only appropriate that I treat myself to a pedicure later today.  If I'm going to have fat swollen feet, they might as well be pretty fat swollen feet!!


Size of baby: over 18 inches and 5 1/4lbs - about the weight of a honeydew melon!   

What I miss:  Sleeping on my stomach! 

Best Moment this week: Hmm, I made some progress decorating the nursery and our new rocker gets delivered this week so I'll share some pics soon!
 
What baby likes AKA cravings:  I killed another box of mac n cheese this week.  Man that stuff is good!  I've also just wanted a ton of fresh fruit lately!!

Movement:  Oh yes, I just sit and watch my belly dance now.   

Sleep:  Could be better.  Rolling over has become a new kind of work out...

Looking Forward to:We have our baby orientation class this weekend at the hospital and I'm actually looking forward to it.  It will be nice to get a tour of where we'll be delivering and learn a few things in the process hopefully
 
Picture: This was early in the morning, I'm still half asleep...but hey, you can still see my ankle bone in the morning!!



No comments:

Post a Comment