Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New House updates

I realize that all I have posted about recently is baby, baby and more baby...or complaining about the move. 
My appologies if that's getting boring and/or repetitive.

I did however manage to take a bunch of pictures of the house before we made any changes to it. Ok ok I had my mom take all the before pics but I wanted to make sure it was done!  I snapped a few quick "after" shots this past weekend that I figured I would go ahead and share.  Everything is still a work in progress, but at least you can see what a huge difference a little has paint made!  I'll start with the kitchen and dining room for now...and also because that's all I have after pictures of at the moment.  

Kitchen Before

 Kitchen Before

 Kitchen After

 Kitchen After
 Dining Room Before
 Dining Room Before

 Dining Room After
Dining Room After


We also started another project early this morning...
NEW ROOF!!
We're pretty sure it was the original roof from when the house was built in 1978...needless to say it needs to be replaced.  I was quite surprised when my doorbell rang at 7am this morning and they got right to work!  Gunnar is not thrilled about all the tarps being draped over the house, but he'll get over it. 

And that's where we are today!  
I'm hoping we may start another big project next week involving my favorite carpenter...I'll keep you posted!

1 comment: