Tuesday, August 28, 2012

4 months and two years!

So perhaps I was being slightly ambitious by saying I would be updating my blog on a regular basis again...
at this point I'm lucky to get it done once a month!
I seriously need my days to have about 5 more hours in them!  
Either that or I need a maid...and a personal chef...a personal shopper...a personal trainer. 
Forget it - 
I wouldn't have time for all these people either. I just need to get my life organized somehow!!  I went ahead and ordered myself one of these beauties with the hope of getting my life together


I'm hoping maybe...just MAYBE, a pretty organizer will do the trick!
Fingers crossed.

Charlotte is growing like a weed!  She had her 4 month check up on the 24th and is in the 50th % for weight at 13 lbs 10.5 oz and 77th % for height and 47th % for head!
She still likes to screech and enjoys rolling from her back to her tummy to look around.  She's starting to roll back the other way a little more each day.  We attempted some rice cereal the other day thinking she might be ready, but after more of it ended up all over her chest and a short crying fit for her bottle, we've decided to wait a little longer before starting the "solids".  

It's hard to believe today is only our two year anniversary!  I feel like we've done SO much in just two short years, and looking at Charlotte I know our adventure is only just beginning.  I can honestly say I love Bryan more today than I did 2 years ago when I didn't think it was possible to love him more.  I only hope our love continues to grow and deepen more than I could ever imagine.  
I couldn't have found a better man to spend the rest of my life with.  I'm lucky he picked me too.

And now onto the photo's of sweet Charlie Murphy





Driving on the ferry headed to Ocracoke
 

Lunch at the Jolly Roger
 




One of my personal faves


and a final Happy Anniversary to Bryan, I hope we never stop dancing!

2 comments:

  1. that sweet little girl i could just eat her up!! hope you two enjoyed celebrating with your take-out and baby girl! :)
    ps- i too ordered the maybook and finally it's shipped! also hoping it gets me in check a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little one is adorable! Congratulations again. I love the pictures. Hopefully our "Charlies" will have a chance to meet someday. :-)

    ReplyDelete