Thursday, November 17, 2011

18 Weeks

It has been quite a hectic week, so I don't have much else to say today except for the stats!
Happy Thursday!

Stats of the Week
Size of baby:
    About the size of a bell pepper!  I wonder what color...I like red.

What I miss: Doing whatever I want, like lifting heavy objects, without worrying about if I should or should not be doing that. 

Best Moment this week: It's more of a best and worst moment, we got an offer on our house!  It's not the offer we wanted, but we're still negotiating!  Fingers Crossed!!

What baby likes AKA cravings:   Carbs, carbs and more carbs!

Movement:  Actually...I am wondering if perhaps I felt some movement!  I was sitting on the bed in my hotel room in Tennessee with my laptop plopped on top of my stomach when I think I may have felt somethng nudge me from the inside.  It happened very quick but enough to make me notice.  It actually somewhat scared me!  Not completely positive if that's what it was, but we'll see if I notice anything else!

Sleep:  Not quite as good as it has been, but I think that has more to do with the stress of tring to sell our house and the traveling Bryan and I have been doing lately for work.

Size of mommy:  Growing...fast! 

Looking Forward to:  Reaching an agreement on the house and having a contract signed!!!  Then I can begin picturing Baby Coble's room again, but in the new house :)

Picture:  I'm not a big fan of taking pictures of myself, but like I said we have been traveling a lot lately and have not been in the same state this week except for a few hours.  I guess taking a new picture must have slipped our minds.  Thank goodness Hampton Inns have nice big mirrors! 
Still not very exciting, but here you go!




No comments:

Post a Comment