Friday, August 5, 2011

Camera Lens Update

Just in case anybody was wondering, I am LOVING my new 50mm lens for my Nikon camera.
I was able to test it out while on vacation last week and I'm really excited with the results. 
Of course a little more practice always helps, but I think it was well worth the purchase!
Here are some  pictures

Precious "Turtle"

Party!

Jenn looking demure...and naked...sorry :)

Handsome Grey Dog




Handsome Hubby



Papa Murph


I realize I'm no professional, however it's amazing the difference in clarity one lens can make!  I'm excited to use it more!

By the way I have been back from vacation for almost a week now and I'm still struggling to come out of my Ocracoma.  For those of you unfamiliar with the term, it's the state of mind you slip into when you visit Ocracoke Island...my favorite place in the world. 

Ahhhhh, thank god for Friday.  Enjoy your weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I like the miller lite one...that was way cool and so is grey dog. Papa Murph looking good!

    ReplyDelete