Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Toy

The house projects haven't exactly been abundant lately,
so I bought myself a new toy!

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm 1.8G

So while my tools are resting (hopefully not for long)
 I'll be trying to learn how to use this fun thing!

I still have my long list of things I want to get done in the house:
- redecorate guest room
- clean out "office" room
- clean out closets (UGH)
- move my closet to different closet
- rearrange some stuff in the living room (shhhhh, don't tell Bryan)

 But, let's be honest, my motivation in the summer is close to zero!  Who wants to be in doors when it's SO HOT BEAUTIFUL outside!

Hopefully I'll be back soon with something checked off my list!  And if not I hope I'll at least have some pretty pictures to share!!


2 comments:

  1. oooh, i can't wait to see some pics with that thing! i'd like to see some of the handsome grey dog, please :)

    ReplyDelete