Thursday, February 3, 2011

The wonderful world of the WWW

I've mentioned before that the online magazine Lonny is one of my favorite monthly reads.  Well there seems to be an exploding trend in the online magazine arena and I'm loving every minute of it. 
I've always been a sucker at the check out line in the grocery store or convenience stand in the airport for picking up countless magazines ranging from trashy gossip to elegent design.  Unfortunately this habbit was starting to create a large dent in my wallet and A LOT of clutter at my house! 
(I have baskets of magazines all over my house, it's not ok)

So online magazines make me smile becase
A.They're FREE and B.They're so satisfying!

Two new online magazines launched in just the past week or so  and they also happen to be authored by two of my favorite bloggers!  If you have some time you'll have to check them out:


I tip my hat and thank you for some fun new reading material!

No comments:

Post a Comment