Monday, December 13, 2010

Office Pics

I'm no where near done, but I think we can all agree I've made leaps and bounds!!!
I can't believe I'm actually going to show pictures of the disaster that was before, but here goes nothing...

Before:
 After:
Before:
After:
 Before:
After:
   Before:
 After:
  
 Closer look at the bookcase
 Organization galore!!
 A home for my magazines!

Like I said we still have a lot to do, but so far so good!  Some things you may be wondering about
1. Yes my microwave is in my office.  Why you ask?  Because we don't use it much and I can't stand it taking up counter space in my kitchen!!
2. The "office" is also still home to my closet, hence the need for a random mirror on one wall
3. No I do not sew often, but I plan on it as soon as I brush up on sewing skills!
4. Grey Dog's crate was broken down and moved out!  He'll be 2 in a few weeks and I've heard that's the "magic age" for dogs...I'm hoping the crate can stay gone!
5.  My clock always stays at that time...

Here's a list of things that still need to be done:
- some type of drapes
- new rug
- wall decorations
- pretty the mirror
- new light fixture 
(don't scroll back to look at it, I didn't show it.  It's ugly and looks like it's straight out of a 1970's house.  It needs to go.)
- new lamps
-paint

So like I said, lots to do still, but I'm 100X happier with the "everything room" today then I was 2 days ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment