Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Travel

Hubs and I made a quick trip to Charlotte on Saturday to spend a little time with his Grandfather.  Apparently the Greensboro police thought it was a little too quick of a trip and gave us a nice Christmas present...
a speeding ticket.

I'm just glad I wasn't driving.
Fa la la la la

After a few hours of war stories and quality time with Grandaddy we hit the road back to Raleigh, but first a stop at Ikea!  (This took a tad bit of convincing on my part)  The trip was a success and I worked ALL day yesterday on my our office!  It's not completely done, but it is functional.  Unfortunately my camera died and I haven't had a chance to upload any pictures yet, so in the mean time I'll share some of the fun things we picked up at Ikea.




No comments:

Post a Comment