Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Absent but not gone...

Obviously the blog has taken a back seat to life recently, but I'm going to do my best to start with the updates again!  
Here's where we are today: I'm officially back at work full time...which kinda stinks but also kind of makes me feel a little normal again.  Charlotte is staying with a super sweet family during the day who we're all growing to love and then she'll start at a small in home day care in September.  She is doing just fine with all the changes...I'm taking a little longer to adjust.  BUT, I know in the long run all will be just fine!
She is 12 weeks old today and changing by leaps and bounds every day!!  My mom, who we are referring to as BeeGee, is down staying with us for a few days while Bryan is in Colorado for work.  Starting back to work full time and being along with Charlie for the first time all at once was a little intimidating to me.  Thankfully mom didn't hesitate to come offer a helping hand!  We thank her!!

Charlotte seems to have discovered her "voice" or at least the range of it the past few days.  Here she is exercising her lungs...
I could just eat her up!!
OK, that's all I have for today.  Hopefully it won't be 2 months before I do another update!!

No comments:

Post a Comment